Can I ask anyone with a Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber a favor?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

etotore

Original poster
Jul 21, 2020
Can someone post, diameter of top ring, and air opening height.
Would be interesting to know also height inside to calculate approx cooking chamber size too.
will try to use some of this info to adjust in an center feed build, it will not be a copy but rather an guidance of starting point.

No problem, hope this clears it up.
Picture is a good idea.
Insert-1-1024x614.png

Reactions: JC in GB
Better... I see you are asking for a Kamado style cooker.

I have no experience with them. I am sure someone from the forum will be along to help you out....

Hope you get what you are looking for.

JC :emoji_cat:

Thanx mate, lot's of helpful people here, so probably get an answer soon.
Not sure if it will be of any help for me, worth a try.

Reactions: JC in GB
For the Classic or the Big Joe? There are two different sizes available for the SloRoller.

Does not matter, as long as I know witch one is for,, volume of cooking chamber. I will do a test with same principle on a centre feed reverse flow smoker. Just to have a quick idea of minimum clearance /starting point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky