Can’t post, changes day to day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
One day I can post and the next I can’t. Just when I sit down and type something up it throws a code on me.

Are you trying to use some sort of special characters in the posts that won't post? Emoji, some foreign keyboard character, etc?

Not saying you've done anything wrong, but these are previously known issues with a recent forum upgrade that has taken place.

Typed in Japanese character....,, no but seriously nothing not even emojis. Cleared my cache and everything with no affect.

I will be researching tmrw, there are only 2 forums I care about and this is one of them. I gotta figure this out :-)

According to your info, you have been logged in with 2 different IP addresses. Are they both doing the same thing?
Al

Good morning, yes across the board all devices and last time I checked the desktop Mac as well. Brian said it was on my end because he logged in as me and could post fine so ascertained issue was mine.

But obviously I am able to post and then not at other times.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky