C.S. ribs & a fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
decided to do some smoking today, another long weekend of work coming up

pkg said country style ribs.... looks more like pork hunks..lol

also a homemade fattie but shaped like a meatloaf(no pic yet, on bottom rack)

rubbed,spritzed with applejuice/coke/capt morgan rum

pics after 2 hours of smoking....using cherry wood

Lokin good Jeff, but country style ribs??? Looks like someone threw a butt in a grinder
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
does look yummy!

i just had to sample a little piece... well as HawgHeaven said..no matter the cut, this is going to be good..

pix 1 & 2 prefoil and Q sauce that the missus likes

pix 3.... round fattie and my ribs prefoil, rubbed with mustard(dont tell the missus, she doesnt like it...) no sauce just lots of the liquid i spritzed with

pix 4... just a smoke shot

wow i am stuffed............

i have to say that i am liking cherry wood very much, the missus picked out the bag for me. She said she wanted me to try something different...

overall one of the best that has come out of my smoker...the missus said it was the best yet...

in my rub i have been using cinnamon lately, this time i accidently put in twice as much as i usually do... you can taste a hint of it but now i am glad that i put in the xtra amount

finishing pix:

the fattie

the pork

i sorta played hookie
icon_twisted.gif
from work today to bring some good Q to my table and bring y'all some pix...enjoy

Looks really good Teacup! They look like little boneless mini butts. Weird how cuts are different from state to state.

shouldn't read threads like this at noon time, droolin all over the place isn't socially acceptable at some places yet.
Looks reall good
mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky