Buckeyes roll call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
live in s.central ohio weatherman says it`s going to warm up enough to start smoken again halve cut more firewood this year than the past 30 man i hate winter

New smoker from Ohio here in central Ohio. Lucky enough to get my first two smokes in over the last couple decent weekends, but now back in another below freezing swell! Looking forward to the warmer months and fine tuning my smoker skills.

Delaware county checking in....breezy 65 degrees... Feels great getting out of the house!! Started finishing 10 lb jerky this morn. Experimenting with three different flavors, wet vs. dry marinades.

Have a good day! Another cold front is due Tuesday.

RG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky