Buckboard Bacon Cold or Hot Smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It seems to be working. Pulled fan away some more. The only thing been able to work in tray is dust especially when cold smoking. Tube never fails. Might just buy this and attach to Lid.

1639725912115.png

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma For cold smoking I have better results with the tray placed inside the smoker than in the mailbox. Sometimes I will leave the door on the mailbox open a bit for more air flow. Everyone's setup is different and you have to play around. The u bolt mod for the tube is said to reduce the smoke quite a bit and burn much longer AND burns without fail like you say. Fan setup looks good too.

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma For cold smoking I have better results with the tray placed inside the smoker than in the mailbox. Sometimes I will leave the door on the mailbox open a bit for more air flow. Everyone's setup is different and you have to play around. The u bolt mod for the tube is said to reduce the smoke quite a bit and burn much longer AND burns without fail like you say. Fan setup looks good too.
I thought bout that but last time it raised the temp about 20 degrees. It still going. Looks like going to work. Going to do bacon tomorrow.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky