Buck in the driveway!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I pretty much go about my business and let the wildlife fend for themselves. Bigger problems are like now where I have a bull running loose and at least some calves. Did manage to get some of them into a lot where they can't get out but the rest will have to wait til daylight. Fence mending day tomorrow, but at least the weather is supposed to be decent.

Awesome pic!

You sure they didn't come to do your foot surgery?

Ryan

I was heading up the drive for mail and looked up this guy staring me down...I backed away slowly and went back inside...
View attachment 649708
View attachment 649709
That's amazing! He is BIG in the body there.
The deer I see here in TX might have big racks on them but due to the hotter climate they don't get nearly that big in the body.

Reactions: indaswamp
I respect and appreciate what farmers do and mean for us all...
Appreciate it, Charles. Most of us do it because we love doing it, not because we make much out of it, and there's the cheap beef for me as a plus. Commercial farms make a decent buck, but small family farms like mine, well, like I said, we do it because we love doing it.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky