brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jak

Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Waipahu, Hawaii
hello everybody, haven't been on for awhile due too surgery. recently i smoked 20lbs brisket, with this marinade sauce that i made, mango puree, and pineapple puree, soy sauce, sugar, garlic , ginger, i soaked it for about 1 week, i hope these pic come out ok, i got a new digital camera and not used too it yet. As you can see i added pineapple skins while it was smoking. Took almost 12 hrs.

Where in the world did you come up with a twenty pound brisket? I pretty much always hunt down the big one and don't remember one over 17 lbs.

:shock: Those land locked cattle must get pretty big, deep in the heart of the Hawiian Isles! I can't seem to find any pictures Jak, but how did it turn out with the marinade you described?

Hi jak,

Love the sound of the marinade. If you can get the pics on your computer then we will help you get them posted. I assume you meant that you smoked 20#'s of brisket's.

ok, i think i got it now on the brisket, thanks for the replies.
7a2213c5_vbattach11001.jpg

MMmm! Reminds me that I need to post my brisket smoke pics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky