Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hinds90

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 16, 2017
Wanting to try a small brisket on my mini wsm today. Haven't picked anything up from the store yet. Just curious what size would I need to be done around 9 or 10 tonight. Just me and my wife plus kinda last minute lol so I figured we don't need a huge brisket.

Last edited:
Not sure where you live, but down here in Ga. Kroger always has the whole packer on sale for $2.99 lb., which is a lot cheaper than buying a 2-6 pre cut brisket flat. That's also a great price for whole brisket for a regular grocery store chain. Then you can split the whole brisket into a size you want to cook and freeze the rest to cook later. Hope this helps a little. Good luck and enjoy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky