Brisket Video

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdrouin

Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Haven't posted anything in a while, but thought some of you might like my brother's recent video of my brisket smoking process. The footage was shot in April and he finished editing it today:

I thought the background music was an excellent choice. Enjoy!

Jeff

Reactions: mdboatbum
Very nice with good Smoke Ring , juiciness , and the BEs were great. But I have one thing to say , you didn't sit up with it till it finished...
icon_cry.gif

Have fun and as always . . .

Fair enough. ;-)

With a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old knocking around the house, I need my sleep to keep up with them. Once I build a UDS this Fall, I'm betting on not having to use the oven to finish any of my BBQ.

Nice video and looks like a great smoke!! As for sitting up all night, I'm with you. It had plenty time in the smoke and the oven is a much more controlled environment than that Brinkmann box, so it's a no brainer to me. No need to put yourself through the wringer and end up cranky and tired all day just because that's how they did it in the old days. You got the end result you wanted and a good night's sleep. I'd call that a win!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky