BRISKET Time again.. and how I reheat it..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's only 8:30 in the morning, but now I'm wanting brisket for breakfast!! Looks great, and I bet it tastes even better!
I have searched everywhere around here for the butcher paper, but none to be found. Mat resort to ordering some on line

I had forgotten how rich brisket tasted... I'm making a few trips daily to grab some and heat it to eat it..

I will try that.. Maybe with some American Fries with brown gravy on them too... Old Dave loves poutine.... grew up on it, not knowing it was poutine... Fries are better with gravy....

Dad gummit... Sat here all day thinking about brisket and poutine.... Know what happened ??

Brisket & Poutine 001.JPG

Whew!!!:)
Had me worried there Dave!!:eek:
I thought maybe you didn't know it was against the Law to make any kind of Beef Roast, without having some of the leftovers along with Fries & Gravy on the meat & the Fries. I like a slice or two of gravy bread with mine too.:D

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky