• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Brisket Pics

nmayeux

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 20, 2006
Cookin' a brisket, and thought y'all might like to see.
d230da0f_vbattach10799.jpg

smokemack

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 21, 2006
Looks good so far Noah. Do you use two thermometers in the meat while cooking. If so Why. I just bought one. Should I get a second..?

smokemom

Smoke Blower
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 2, 2006
GREAT PICTURES!

I just got a digital camera and have tried to send a picture but am having no luck! PlEASE tell me how you did it????

Thanks

nmayeux

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 20, 2006
I usually only use one, but the flat is thinner than usual. I just don't want to over cook it, so I have a therm in each part. As far as the pics, I'm not an expert, but I down loaded a picture resizer, which allows me to shrink the pics. Most of the photo software now has a resizer, but mine is a little older than most.

woody

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 25, 2006
That's pretty. The weekends are so much fun around here. The weekdays are more theorizing, the weekends are all action! :)

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Just saw your post Noah,

Brisket looks GooooooooD. How long has it been going?

Edit: DUH, just reread your post and saw that you said 6 hours.

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
Noah, I do like to see AND I like what I see! :D Thanks for the picture.

icemn62

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 20, 2006
Seems like everybody was cooking briket on Sunday. Good looking hunk o meat you got going. I would think it is finished by now, any chance of seeing the finished product? Better yet, any chance of samples being shipped?

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Looking good, Noah! Good idea on using two thermos, especially with the thinness of the one side. My dad would call that a door stop brisket, wedge it under a door and it ain't going nowhere no how! :D

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.