Brisket Pics

Discussion in 'Beef' started by nmayeux, Aug 6, 2006.

1. nmayeux

nmayeux Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Cookin' a brisket, and thought y'all might like to see.
    [​IMG]

2. smokemack

smokemack Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Looks good so far Noah. Do you use two thermometers in the meat while cooking. If so Why. I just bought one. Should I get a second..?

3. smokemom

smokemom Smoke Blower OTBS Member

GREAT PICTURES!

I just got a digital camera and have tried to send a picture but am having no luck! PlEASE tell me how you did it????

Thanks

4. vman

vman Fire Starter

SmokeMack....u beat me to the question!!..LOL

5. nmayeux

nmayeux Meat Mopper OTBS Member

I usually only use one, but the flat is thinner than usual. I just don't want to over cook it, so I have a therm in each part. As far as the pics, I'm not an expert, but I down loaded a picture resizer, which allows me to shrink the pics. Most of the photo software now has a resizer, but mine is a little older than most.

6. woody

woody Smoke Blower

That's pretty. The weekends are so much fun around here. The weekdays are more theorizing, the weekends are all action! :)

7. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Just saw your post Noah,

Brisket looks GooooooooD. How long has it been going?

Edit: DUH, just reread your post and saw that you said 6 hours.

8. bob-bqn

bob-bqn Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Noah, I do like to see AND I like what I see! :D Thanks for the picture.

9. icemn62

icemn62 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Seems like everybody was cooking briket on Sunday. Good looking hunk o meat you got going. I would think it is finished by now, any chance of seeing the finished product? Better yet, any chance of samples being shipped?

10. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looking good, Noah! Good idea on using two thermos, especially with the thinness of the one side. My dad would call that a door stop brisket, wedge it under a door and it ain't going nowhere no how! :D