• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Brisket on Sale $1.99/lb......

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
inda... Are you accepting requests for that brisket? I'll pm you my mailing address.... 5 for me also.... :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
$1.99 for a pound?! Crazy cheap.... It's $6 -7 where I live....

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Nice
I was at the local Costco last week and prime brisket was in the $2 range (don't remember if mid or high), but nice to see beef back to normal in some markets. Freezer already full so passed on most

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Wow, at that price I’d fill a 3rd freezer if I could fine one!!

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Picked up 2 more today....
1597769191397.jpeg

I picked through quite a few... Fat was trimmed off pretty good on these so I really got a good deal....

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
I'm so jealous! I was in the mood to smoke something tonight. Choice or better packers were $2.98 / lb this morning. Picked up two butts for $1.48 / lb instead.

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
I'm so jealous! I was in the mood to smoke something tonight. Choice or better packers were $2.98 / lb this morning. Picked up two butts for $1.48 / lb instead.
Thanks noboundaries. I'm putting at least one of the briskets on Thursday night to have ready for supper friday night @ the firehouse with the guys...

Ishi

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2018
Great price on the brisket! Buy them out

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
I'm putting at least one of the briskets on Thursday night to have ready for supper friday night @ the firehouse with the guys...
My son is new guy at station and is honing up on his cooking skills.
I don't think a brisket is anytime soon out of him. One day in the future?

If I don't work this weekend, I should thaw and smoke a brisket. I'd share with the crew on the farm.

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Captain of the shift is off today so we've postponed the brisket for sometime next week. But, sirloin tip roast beef po-boys Sunday.

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
I pulled one out couple days ago, trimmed, put cure and spice on it for pastrami.. will smoke in about another 10 days....

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.