Brinkmann Trailmaster LE test run

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hooked on smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
Southern California.
Happy New Year to all.
I haven't used my offset in a while. Just installed BBQ SMOKERMods baffle. Have a spatchcockd chicken and went out of bounds with a small pork butt. Chicken is resting overnight in herb de Provence brown sugar brine and the pork, well I'm going off the chart with a injection of chicken stock added fresh pineapple fresh orange and garlic as well as herb de Provence to the brine.

I will share the results when they are done tomorrow.

Happy New Year to all.
I haven't used my offset in a while. Just installed BBQ SMOKERMods baffle. Have a spatchcockd chicken and went out of bounds with a small pork butt. Chicken is resting overnight in herb de Provence brown sugar brine and the pork, well I'm going off the chart with a injection of chicken stock added fresh pineapple fresh orange and garlic as well as herb de Provence to the brine.

I will share the results when they are done tomorrow.
The meats are in. So far, temp is hold pretty consistent.

Holy holdover, Batman:  that butt and bird's been bathing in brine for over 3 months?   
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky