BREAKFAST STROMBOLI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
The last stromboli I did went over pretty well. I had a bunch of leftover stuff in the fridge and decided last night that this morning's breakfast would be a loaded up stromboli! With breakfast sandwiches I can never decide on just one meat so this worked out well for me. I had 4 meats in the fridge I could use up for this.

I started with the pizza dough
0223200943.jpg

Then a layer of sharp cheddar and a layer of cooked ground sausage
0223200948.jpg

Next up some thin sliced ham.
0223200949.jpg

Then a good layer of bacon. Cant forget the bacon!
0223200951.jpg

For about 1/3rd of it I went with some sliced steak from last nights dinner. Yumm!
0223200953.jpg

Now time for a few slices of American cheese.
0223200954.jpg

Cooked some eggs and folded them. Added that next.
0223200955.jpg

Also had a little bit of shredded mozzarella so that goes on top if the egg.
0223200958.jpg

Fold it all up
0223201007.jpg

Out of the oven and resting for a few minutes.
0223201029.jpg
0223201029a.jpg

Sliced up..this is the bacon ham sausage side.
0223201107.jpg

The steak side.
0223201118a.jpg

One of each for me and a couple of Hash browns.
0223201110.jpg

Turned out real good. The kids ate it right up. I thinkbif I ever do another with just steak I'll add some caramelized onions to it. Thanks for taking a look!

The last stromboli I did went over pretty well. I had a bunch of leftover stuff in the fridge and decided last night that this morning's breakfast would be a loaded up stromboli! With breakfast sandwiches I can never decide on just one meat so this worked out well for me. I had 4 meats in the fridge I could use up for this.

I started with the pizza doughView attachment 433462

Then a layer of sharp cheddar and a layer of cooked ground sausageView attachment 433463

Next up some thin sliced ham.View attachment 433464

Then a good layer of bacon. Cant forget the bacon!View attachment 433467

For about 1/3rd of it I went with some sliced steak from last nights dinner. Yumm!View attachment 433468

Now time for a few slices of American cheese.View attachment 433469

Cooked some eggs and folded them. Added that next.View attachment 433470

Also had a little bit of shredded mozzarella so that goes on top if the egg.View attachment 433471

Fold it all up View attachment 433472

Out of the oven and resting for a few minutes.View attachment 433473View attachment 433474

Sliced up..this is the bacon ham sausage side.View attachment 433478

The steak side.View attachment 433476

One of each for me and a couple of Hash browns.View attachment 433475

Turned out real good. The kids ate it right up. I thinkbif I ever do another with just steak I'll add some caramelized onions to it. Thanks for taking a look!

Very intriguing strombolis! Big point!

Dang that looks delicious! With the weave and buttered...looks awesome with a beautiful color. Onions would be good also.

Big like!
Ryan

DUDE!! You are out of bounds :emoji_astonished: That is just insane...insanely good. Love the creativity and the mix of goodies you used. I did another one of your Stromboli's a couple nights ago but it was dinner and a Ruben with homemade corned beef. It too was excellent but this is just off the charts.

Wow...seriously, just WOW!!
Robert

DUDE!! You are out of bounds :emoji_astonished: That is just insane...insanely good. Love the creativity and the mix of goodies you used. I did another one of your Stromboli's a couple nights ago but it was dinner and a Ruben with homemade corned beef. It too was excellent but this is just off the charts.

Wow...seriously, just WOW!!
Robert
Thanks Robert! These stromboli things are so easy and versatile they are becoming a staple for us. They are perfect for leftovers too. I'm thinking about trying a buffalo chicken one sometime.

They look so good! Nice use of the different ingredients inside the stromboli. I’d eat it all just to try the different flavors.

They look so good! Nice use of the different ingredients inside the stromboli. I’d eat it all just to try the different flavors.
Thanks xray! The sausage bacon ham side was good and the steak side was real good too. I had one slice from each side.

That is a piece of Art Sowsage Sowsage , nice work! Adding the steak is a cool idea for leftovers.

Looks so good, I would eat that even if I wasn't hungry.

That is a piece of Art Sowsage Sowsage , nice work! Adding the steak is a cool idea for leftovers.

Looks so good, I would eat that even if I wasn't hungry.
Thanks! The steak part was good. Probably worth cooking a steak just to make these. I thinkbnext time I use steak I'll add caramelized onions . it would really add to it I think.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky