Breakfast sammie!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
We had some brioche rolls left over from last nights burgers. So I figured why not a breakfast sandwich. Pretty simple and darn tasty!

IMG_0223.jpg

Got some bacon going, store bought.

IMG_0225.jpg

Toasted a roll while the eggs were cooking.

IMG_0226.jpg

Time to build!

IMG_0229.jpg

Eggcellent! Brioche rolls work great for these sandwiches.

Now that's a hefty, hearty way to start the day. I'm working on Tracy's favorite breakfast right now...unfortunately. French toast. The only saving grace is that I get some of my homemade breakfast sausage to go along with it. Nice job thee buddy.

Robert

Beautiful brekky sanny Steve, the brioche roll are perfect for that, nice piece of work! RAY

Delicious Steve! Good idea Brioche buns.
Thanks Mike!

Looks good Steve. I could go for 1 or 2 right now
I could have had a second one too! Thanks!

Now that's a hefty, hearty way to start the day. I'm working on Tracy's favorite breakfast right now...unfortunately. French toast. The only saving grace is that I get some of my homemade breakfast sausage to go along with it. Nice job thee buddy.

Robert
Thanks Robert!

Beautiful brekky sanny Steve, the brioche roll are perfect for that, nice piece of work! RAY
Thanks Ray! I'm going to use these rolls from now on for them.

Nice Steve! all the components of a great breakfast sandwich, toasted roll, extra crispy bacon and very melted cheese....you are killing me!

Looks good Steve ! Brioche buns were an excellent idea for breakfast sandwich. That last shot with the egg and cheese oozing out the side made me drool! Lol!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky