Breakfast for supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal for anytime of the day Jeff! That buckboard bacon is getting put on top of the to-do list.

I want to do another belly since I’m flying through my bacon...but there’s a boneless butt sitting in my freezer, it was supposed to be pork and sauerkraut but I bucked that tradition this year. I’ll have to make the BB instead.

Great looking meal for anytime of the day Jeff! That buckboard bacon is getting put on top of the to-do list.

I want to do another belly since I’m flying through my bacon...but there’s a boneless butt sitting in my freezer, it was supposed to be pork and sauerkraut but I bucked that tradition this year. I’ll have to make the BB instead.
A lot of times we will cook both belly and buckboard for meals to make the belly last longer. My wife prefers its leaner

Reactions: xray
Decided to have some breakfast for supper the other day. What the heck I’ll post it up since I learned the majority of it right here at SMF. Buckboard bacon using Pops brine adjusted to sugar free with Splenda. Homemade breakfast sausage patties based on a recipe I found here and adjusted to my taste for extra rubbed sage. Some scrambled eggs with onion, jalapeño and cheddar. Man this really hit the spot. View attachment 479045View attachment 479046
I often say that there is no way that I could ever do the Keto thing, you have been making me second guess my point of view.

Nice meal brother.
Dan

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky