Breakfast Bonus

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
With almost no sleep and no chores to do I thought brekky might be in order. Started things off with a few slices of my thick cut maple bacon
DSCN1740.JPG

Some butter in the omelet pan, chopped up onions and peppers
DSCN1741.JPG

few minutes later add some Canadian bacon and three eggs, scrambled of course
DSCN1742.JPG

After a flawless flip, the cheese! Every omelet needs cheese to be an omelet
DSCN1743.JPG

Went for the salsa and here's where the bonus comes in. Sitting on the pantry shelf was a little glass left from last night with a bit of Glenfiddich!
DSCN1744.JPG

It was a wonderful start to the day, I'm stuffed, and may even take a nap later. I'd have never thought to replace a glass of OJ with a little scotch, but it kind of worked for me, tho not something I'd be doing every morning. Thanks for lookin' in, stay safe! RAY

Nice breakfast . My vision is still a bit blurry this morning . Had to do a double take on the thread title . Wasn't sure what you were " up " to this morning .
Good start to the day .

Reactions: sawhorseray
looks good and nice chaser

Thanks FB, nice find in the pantry, didn't remember leaving that in there! RAY

Nice breakfast . My vision is still a bit blurry this morning . Had to do a double take on the thread title . Wasn't sure what you were " up " to this morning . Good start to the day .

Thanks Rich, and thank you for the Like, I appreciate it. I wasn't sure what I was up to this morning either, woke up at two and never got back to sleep. Jan gave me a little smile when she saw my brekky on the table, thought for sure I'd get a frown, gotta love it! RAY

You had me at Scotch. Looks great!

Thanks Candurin, was nice to have a little food to go with it! RAY

Now that is a breakfast fit for a king! LIKE! John

Sure beats the hell out of a bowl of Wheaties! Thanks for the like John ,much appreciated. RAY

Hell yeah Ray. It all looks great. Reminds me of kegs and eggs from back in the day!

Kind of brings back memories of the old cowboy breakfast John, a Camel cigarette and a shot of Jack. Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Looks Mighty Tasty from My Den!! Nice Job Ray! Like. Bear

Seemed like the right thing to do today Bear! Thanks for the Like, much appreciated. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky