Boston Butt on Sale at HT for NC/SC folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just grabbed the two biggest ones (8 & 7.5) from the HT in downtown Charlotte, going to hit another one on my way home.

I never see butt for .99 cents a pound here in Riveside but they have the shoulder cut for that price very often. I'm kind of surprised it's not on sale for Memorial Day this year. We are doing Tri Tip and Baby Backs this year though. That's a great deal on the butts. Enjoy that succulent pulled pork. Now I have to find a towel to wipe off the drool, lol.

George

I just saw that my local Grocer, Hy Vee has them on sale for $1.28/#, I will prob buy 2 or 3 to hold me over until the next 99c sale.

That's a great deal! Cheapest I see here is $1.49.

Memorial day sales are weak this year seems like. I just checked our local ad's and not much of a great deal on anything. Got a better deal the last 2 weekends. Baby backs for $1.77 lb and Choice Packers for $2.99. Picked up 7 racks of BB's and 2 choice packers. Going to have some fun this weekend!

That is a good deal for baby backs, they are $3.49/# here. Never buy brisket so I have no idea what the normal price per # here is. I got a small brisket from the cow we just slaughtered and am planning on doing that with a butt this weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky