• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bookmark searches

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Seem to always have hard time finding a bookmarked recipe. Think I am getting to many. Never could get filter to work. I just figured out you have to put a label on a bookmark when you save it for filter to work. Now when I get bored guess I will go back and edit bookmarks. Might be easier to just use my Paprika Recipe Manager and download them all!

Last edited:

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 25, 2017
Seem to always have hard time finding a bookmarked recipe. Think I am getting to many. Never could get filter to work. I just figured out you have to put a label on a bookmark when you save it for filter to work. Now when I get bored guess I will go back and edit recipes. Might be easier to just use my Paprika Recipe Manager and download them all!
Screenshots on your phone work well too

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Brian, I keep forgetting to bookmark threads, but if you click on that gear looking thing in the upper right hand corner of the page. There is a link for bookmarks. If you click on it - it should show your bookmarks.

Chris

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
When I want a recipe from a thread I mouse over and high lite the text . Then right click and copy/paste to a word document .
Bold text a title . When I open my documents it's easy to find what I want .

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Paprika Recipe Manager is very easy to use but usually don't put recipes in until I am sure want to keep it. Been just using the bookmark feature on the thread for a to do list but it getting several pages long now.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.