BOO-YA! Butts on sale-time to make andouille!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, I missed this one as well. Great thread, Awesome looking Sausage, I wish there was as Emeril would say "Smell-o-vision" One day....lol We have made a few now but I have not been as happy with them as I would like to be. A work in progress, It's just fun doing it all. Great job on that batch of sausage.. Definite point.

Thanks ab. That is the best batch of andouille to come out of the new smokehouse yet. I think hanging the links in the frig. helped a lot with the color. The casings formed a very good pellicle.

Made a big pot of chicken and andouille gumbo tonight. 4 Large chickens, 5 lbs. andouille and 4 lbs. smoke sausage... filled up a 6 gallon pot. It came out fantabulous! Wish y'all could smell this!

IMG_20181129_170852.jpg

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky