"Bonless Pork Ribs" Attempt, Success!!! - Q-View Inside

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I usually rotate and flip my meat while grilling and or smoking.

I'm not a fan of boneless country spare ribs which are made from wherever the meat cutter calls it.
A true country spare rib is upper shoulder with rib bone intact and my favorite rib cut but hard to find in my parts without paying $$$.

We do so many thing from things from the lower shoulder, why not a boneless rib patty?

Yeah you could totally do a patty from this. That is what it felt like as I cut it into 12oz sections and then cut that into strips and chunks for salad. If you smoke whole slabs you can cut to your desired patty size and rock and roll!
Its sooooooooo good :)

Reactions: Fueling Around
Did a pork butt again like this over the weekend and OMG soooooooo good!!!!

They are on sale for $0.97/lb through tomorrow. I have 1 unopoened in the fridge and may get another one just to do this.
This may be my "bonless ribs" from now on instead of actually buying ribs hahaha.

I was on my hiatus for this post. That looks incredible.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky