Boneless Skinless Thighs (Shoo Fly Pie Too)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm liking the looks of that Bear!! The color on that chicken is gorgeous. Well done buddy!! Some fine looking eats there.

Robert

Looks excellent from here Bear. Nice work Sir.

Thank You Edge!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great looking meals, John. That Ninja is cooking everything perfectly. I've never had shoofly pie, can you believe it? What is that similar too? Great job.

Thank You Mike!!
They're hard to explain----We like them with the "Wet Bottom" (molasses mix in bottom).
All I can say is "You'd love it!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hard to beat good chicken thighs!! Yours look great and man that pie sure looks good.

Thank You Jeff!!
Appreciate That !!

Bear

Nice meals John, chicken done just right

And of coarse the pie. Will be watching for the cake from the misses.

Heard of this pie , but never had . Will have to look it up and try

David

Thank You David!!
I'm watching for that cake too!! She shouldn't have told me ahead of time, but I asked her why she ordered a bottle of Molasses. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Love grilled thighs. The better cut of chicken.
What sauce for the Mrs Bear? Appears her bottle is used more than Jeff's.

Thank You FA !!
Mrs Bear's sauce is very mild, with a base of Ketchup, with Worcester, Liquid Smoke, Vinegar, and who knows. She keeps them both full, when needed.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You David!!
I'm watching for that cake too!! She shouldn't have told me ahead of time, but I asked her why she ordered a bottle of Molasses. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Still no cake , your going to have to have a talk to the Missis, lol. Don't
tell Mrs. Bear that I said that.
Love molasses, last time I used was a month ago on some ribs

David

Still no cake , your going to have to have a talk to the Missis, lol. Don't
tell Mrs. Bear that I said that.
Love molasses, last time I used was a month ago on some ribs

David

She'll just blame me!!!
Every time my weight gets 3 or 4 pounds above my 8 year low, I yell at her to knock it off with the Cakes, Pies, or Cookies!!!

Bear

Ha Ha , sounds like here . Winter is coming , and Mona starts baking , pies , cakes and yes cookies also.
I do eat as much as I can , she just nibbles at them. So I have to tell he to slow down. I'm only 1 guy.
I can't keep up.

So now she send pies to all the neighbors, But I still have to tell her slow down , she knows I love my sweets.
And I am not as active as I am in the summer, as once its dark I don't work in the yard that much.

David

Everything looks great John. Your Au-Gratin taters really got my attention.

To me; The thigh is the best part of a chicken.

Thank You Jack!!
Absolutely Thighs are the best part!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm liking the looks of that Bear!! The color on that chicken is gorgeous. Well done buddy!! Some fine looking eats there.

Robert

Thank You Robert !!
This Ninja makes a lot of stuff really good, and Chicken is right at the top!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Ha Ha , sounds like here . Winter is coming , and Mona starts baking , pies , cakes and yes cookies also.
I do eat as much as I can , she just nibbles at them. So I have to tell he to slow down. I'm only 1 guy.
I can't keep up.

So now she send pies to all the neighbors, But I still have to tell her slow down , she knows I love my sweets.
And I am not as active as I am in the summer, as once its dark I don't work in the yard that much.

David

LOL---The only yard work I ever did, after Dark, was Picking Nightcrawlers.

Hey, it seems Mrs Bear is planning on that Shoo Fly Cake with Thanksgiving.

Bear

LOL---The only yard work I ever did, after Dark, was Picking Nightcrawlers.

Hey, it seems Mrs Bear is planning on that Shoo Fly Cake with Thanksgiving.

Bear

Ha ha , been awhile since I went out for night crawlers. But the bass in the lake sure love them when we use them

Sounds good about the cake, look forward to seeing it on your Thanksgiving post.

I read in one of your posts that you like the 1/4 pounder burger better than the 1/3 pounder,
so I guess you might not like this one I did last week while you were away because of the power
at your

Ha ha , been awhile since I went out for night crawlers. But the bass in the lake sure love them when we use them

Sounds good about the cake, look forward to seeing it on your Thanksgiving post.

I read in one of your posts that you like the 1/4 pounder burger better than the 1/3 pounder,
so I guess you might not like this one I did last week while you were away because of the power
at your

Wow!!
Thanks David!! I love it !!
It's only with the frozen patties, that I like the 1/4 more than the 1/3 pounders.
Strange but True!!

I never saw one like yours before---Thought of it, but never actually made one.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky