Boneless, Skinless Thighs in the Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like some great meals ya had bear
Thank You Jim!!
It was!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

A fine looking spread there John, and healthy too! Mama used to use cream of mushroom soup on chicken and pork chops when I was a youngster, love that stuff, been doing it my entire life. RAY
Yup--Love that one too, just as good as Cream of Chicken on Chicken!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm late to the party again John. Looks great as always, I didn't say as usual, cause there's nothing usual about these cooks you have in that Ninja. Everything looks perfectly cooked and moist. I've only used mine once so far, but that's changing as we speak, lol. Excellent work, and your little friend looks very happy in your seat.

Bird looks pretty tasty.
Tough to keep a good man down, glad your back at it a bit.
Thank You Rider!!!

Bear

Man those look good John. I was just searching your post for chicken thighs in the Ninja. I bookmark your post from other thread twice and for some reason when go look for it it is gone. Going to do some bone in today.
Thank You Brian!!
They weren't meant to be elusive!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man Bear, you and that Ninja are killing it!! Every time I see one of these posts I think I need to get one but then I think I don't have the space for it. I'm just overloaded with toys...but if space ever comes available, I'll be getting one.

Robert
Thank You Robert !!
I had the same problem, but I got rid of 3 or 4 toys, with this awesome Toy!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Awesome looking plates Bear I could sure handle one I know your not allowing people in the house, but I'd have no problem eating outside.

Warren

I'm late to the party again John. Looks great as always, I didn't say as usual, cause there's nothing usual about these cooks you have in that Ninja. Everything looks perfectly cooked and moist. I've only used mine once so far, but that's changing as we speak, lol. Excellent work, and your little friend looks very happy in your seat.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup--"Smokey" is my Favorite Little Dude.
He can always make me laugh with his antics, except when he's playing with my oxygen line!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Awesome looking plates Bear I could sure handle one I know your not allowing people in the house, but I'd have no problem eating outside.

Warren
Thank You Warren!!
I'm not very good company lately, Inside or Outside. Feel like shit most of the time.

Bear

Beautiful color! We love doing the thighs on a Bear inspired ninja, but they never come out looking that pretty! Great work!

Beautiful color! We love doing the thighs on a Bear inspired ninja, but they never come out looking that pretty! Great work!
Thank You Jed!!
You can Do-it!!
Do those same things I did, and I bet it comes out just like these did.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky