Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SEIYGE

Original poster
Jul 14, 2020
Hey all, this is my first time doing boneless skinless chicken thighs and am wondering what the best way to grill them is. Should I roll them up and grill, or lay them flat and grill.

Soak them in equal parts of soy sauce and red wine vinegar for 4 hours then sprinkle some cajun seasoning on them and toss into smoker at 225 for 2 hours... They taste great this way and are even better cold. Chop some up and make a smoked chicken salad and enjoy.

Give them a coating of kosher salt (both sides) and let them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes, rinse off the salt, pat dry and cook them however you like.
Dark meat loves hot and fast over direct coals, but avoid sweet sauces as the sugar burns over direct heat.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Any of above...OR...My latest and Greatest Chicken Marinade, below. Grill them Whole and Flat. Or, cut in 1" Chunks, arrange on Soaked or Metal Skewers and Grill until edges Brown, with an Internal Temp of 175°F Serve like Lamb Gyros on warm flat bread or as is with side veg or salad...JJ

Chicken Gyro Marinade

1C Greek Yogurt
2TRed Wine Vinegar
2T Lemon Juice
2T EVOO
1T Brown Sugar
1T Smoked Paprika
1T Oregano
2tsp Kosher Salt / Chicken Bouillon
1tsp Black Pepper
1tsp Marjoram
1tsp Parsley Flakes
1tsp Maggi
1tsp Coriander
1/2tsp Cumin
1/2tsp MSG
3-4 Cloves Garlic, pressed

Combine all and whisk well.
Marinate Chicken 4 hours to overnight.
Enough for 4lb Chicken.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky