boneless beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigridgeback

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Valley, Oregon
Our local market had boneless beef ribs on sale and I haven't ever seen them before but they looked good so I pick some up. Any suggestions on how to smoke them?
help.gif

I've bought several packs of these at Costco this year. Season with SPOG and  then reverse sear similar to how I do Tri-tip. 1-1.5 hrs at 180-200F then put on a hot grill for a couple minutes and pull at 125-130F internal for a nice Medium Rare. Either eat it like a steak or slice into thin medallions and serve on a platter for a group.

How do you like your steak? Don't do a 3-2-1 on beef if your a medium rare to medium type of guy. Nothing worse than an overdone piece of beef.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky