Blackberry Glazed Plate Ribs!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wowza those look great!
Many thanks Hockey!

Sounds like a great combo. And there’s that special corn, again. Love it!
Thanks Sven, yup was planning on roasted roots but the pan corn is just too easy and tasty! It also went well with the blackberry as well. I also got more sear on them.....brings the sugar out of them!

WOW!! Just WOW!! I'll bet that glaze is great on a lot of things. I've definitely added that bookmark...

Wow those look absolutely awesome. I see a mention about not liking black berry I would say you could use a jam of your choice.

Warren

Wow those look absolutely awesome. I see a mention about not liking black berry I would say you could use a jam of your choice.

Warren
Thanks Warren! Oh yes cherry would go well!

Wow those look amazing. Love the color and smoke ring on those. Three thumbs up!
Many thanks JCAP! I had high hopes when I saw them and they didn't disappoint at all!

Wow looking at those pics of the ribs made my mouth start watering...and I am still full from lunch!
Thanks Brett!

Go ahead CM, rub it in.

Rob
LOL no rubbing it in.....Just be frugal and making sure nothing goes to waste!

Last edited:
Great looking ribs. Blackberry glaze looks fantastic. I 3rd or 4th the suggestion to use a blackberry and hot pepper jelly. Heat and sweet.

I'm having right foot surgery in a week and a half. I won't be able to drive for who knows how long. I need to stock pile some meet to cook after I can walk and can't drive. This is on my list for sure.

Great looking ribs. Blackberry glaze looks fantastic. I 3rd or 4th the suggestion to use a blackberry and hot pepper jelly. Heat and sweet.
Thanks Kvg! Yea some hot pepper jelly would make it pop! Just one more for the note book!

I'm having right foot surgery in a week and a half. I won't be able to drive for who knows how long. I need to stock pile some meet to cook after I can walk and can't drive. This is on my list for sure.
Sorry to hear about being down for a while, but this will make you feel better.......it s like having some killer brisket in 6 hours with a bone to chew on that had been glaze with tastiness!

Been crazy at work so I finally had the last of the ribs to night......pretty basic reheat....90s MW, then wrapped meat down with the extra sauce Nader the meat.....the. In the oven convection roast 325 for 10min....then opened up and flipped meat side up and back in the oven for 5 min to set the sauce again.......served with some simple Mac my daughter made....with heavy cream vs milk.......next level instant Mac!
044CC296-7A69-4F5B-B4EE-D7B3B068FB1C.jpeg

One more money shot! I’m blown away that after a couple days in the fridge and a reheat it can STILL be this juicy!
5B8B7BC3-DAA3-468D-B9EF-8BC915997567.jpeg

holy crap the blackberry and Mac combo is our MAGIC!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky