Black Label Wagyu NY Roast Din Din……

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe try Albertsons if ya have one down that way! Our local one carries the Kinder’s brands!
We have a little one, they carry it just in the small bottle for price of the Costco big bottle…. But I’ll just pay it……. PS Albertsons was a dangerous place for the wallet last week!!!
Awesome dinner there guy even the snack bites.

Warren
Much appreciation Warren! It was a celebration!
Yum X's 100 .
The resting pic is textbook perfect . Nice work .
Many thanks chop!!!

That looks supreme!! I'd be one happy camper sitting down to a plate of that. Some seriously good eats going on there. Super nice job.

Robert

Boy does that look awesome Civil, and the veggies are done jus the way I like them.

Point for sure
Chris

Walmart in NW Minnesota carries most of the Kinders line.
Maybe?
I’ll have to keep my eye open next time at Wally word, been avoiding it as if Kate ….. just crazy busy….. but will need my buttery fix soon!
That looks supreme!! I'd be one happy camper sitting down to a plate of that. Some seriously good eats going on there. Super nice job.

Robert
Many thanks Robert! It’s a simple meal but just spot on for me and company!
Boy does that look awesome Civil, and the veggies are done jus the way I like them.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! The veggie plat is just a thing for sure!
damn that looks fantastic made me hangry af
Thanks negolien!

late to the show. But, I'd take a dozen of those snack rolls and a pot of coffee to hold me over for that great looking main course! Great looking meal!

Jim

That looks delicious! Very fine work!
Thanks Steve!
late to the show. But, I'd take a dozen of those snack rolls and a pot of coffee to hold me over for that great looking main course! Great looking meal!

Jim
Many thanks Jim! The snack rolls would do that, sugar and coffee you will be ready for dinner after that for sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky