• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Black Friday Smoker Deals?

powerzamcam

Joined Oct 11, 2016
Planning on getting a Rec Tec and was curious if anyone remembers deals from last black friday/cyber monday on any equipment (accessories, pellets, etc).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1022addict

Joined Nov 16, 2016
I sure hope it's the same. I'm looking for a deal in a GMG. From what I have researched they are a great deal for the money. Anyone care to comment on a GMG ?

dward51

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 24, 2011
Bass Pro is going to have the bluetooth MES 40 Sportsman Elite electric for $199. It's from 5am to 11am only with no rain checks and in store only.

atomic dog

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 8, 2012
The Bass Pro smoker is not the bluetooth model.  The $199 special is a gen 2 with regular wireless remote.

1022addict

Joined Nov 16, 2016
I found a local dealer that was having a sale. Picked up the GMG Daniel Boone I have it assembled and burned in.

tsin

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 27, 2013
I picked up a GMG Jim Bowie for $624..In Colorado and Sportsman wharehouse has them today only for $624

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.