BINGO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
How many have you had?
Unfortunately the only one I'm missing is shark.
Screenshot_20200925-065418~2.png

I've not had snake or buffalo, and I don't think I've had goat. Also, I'm not sure if what I had was crocodile or alligator, because I ate it in Japan where both are called wani.

Weirdest "meat" I've had would be locust. Horse is a popular delicacy around here, but I'm not sure it's particularly unusual.

Reactions: Sowsage
If you can count antelope as goat, which it pretty much is, then all I'm missing is snake and crawfish. I grew up in Saskatchewan and all we had were garter snakes (too tiny to eat) and crawfish don't do well in the prairies or the Alberta foothills. LOL
Gary

Reactions: Sowsage
yep shark and crayfish the only two I haven't had. Add beaver and woodchuck to the list of haves. Thanks Travis...I now have that song stuck in my head...b I n g o, b i n g o, b i n g o and bingo was his name o.

Ryan

Bingo!
I've covered the board and more, Turtle, Squirrel, Moose, Caribou, Abalone, Squid, Cuttlefish, Sea Urchin, snails and other insects.

What do I win?
Yep cant forget the snappers and the tree rats! We love those around here.

yep shark and crayfish the only two I haven't had. Add beaver and woodchuck to the list of haves. Thanks Travis...I now have that song stuck in my head...b I n g o, b i n g o, b i n g o and bingo was his name o.

Ryan
Well I didnt even think about the song......until you mentioned it...thanks lol

I have had a lot of those. I haven't had shark or boar. Couple I am not sure on. May have had some goat with some Mexican food but not positive and possible I have had crayfish when I ate some jambalaya and gumbo one of my co-workers made for me.

I've filled the board out, tho if memory serves me well I believe I spit the shark out at the first bite, fishy. Everything else I seemed to enjoy, the gator was fried. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky