• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

BINGO

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Bingo!
I've covered the board and more, Turtle, Squirrel, Moose, Caribou, Abalone, Squid, Cuttlefish, Sea Urchin, snails and other insects.

What do I win?

Last edited:

kunseimania

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 20, 2020
I've not had snake or buffalo, and I don't think I've had goat. Also, I'm not sure if what I had was crocodile or alligator, because I ate it in Japan where both are called wani.

Weirdest "meat" I've had would be locust. Horse is a popular delicacy around here, but I'm not sure it's particularly unusual.

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Be easier to tell you what I have had .

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
If you can count antelope as goat, which it pretty much is, then all I'm missing is snake and crawfish. I grew up in Saskatchewan and all we had were garter snakes (too tiny to eat) and crawfish don't do well in the prairies or the Alberta foothills. LOL
Gary

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
yep shark and crayfish the only two I haven't had. Add beaver and woodchuck to the list of haves. Thanks Travis...I now have that song stuck in my head...b I n g o, b i n g o, b i n g o and bingo was his name o.

Ryan

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Bingo!
I've covered the board and more, Turtle, Squirrel, Moose, Caribou, Abalone, Squid, Cuttlefish, Sea Urchin, snails and other insects.

What do I win?
Yep cant forget the snappers and the tree rats! We love those around here.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
yep shark and crayfish the only two I haven't had. Add beaver and woodchuck to the list of haves. Thanks Travis...I now have that song stuck in my head...b I n g o, b i n g o, b i n g o and bingo was his name o.

Ryan
Well I didnt even think about the song......until you mentioned it...thanks lol

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 17, 2013
I have had a lot of those. I haven't had shark or boar. Couple I am not sure on. May have had some goat with some Mexican food but not positive and possible I have had crayfish when I ate some jambalaya and gumbo one of my co-workers made for me.

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
I've filled the board out, tho if memory serves me well I believe I spit the shark out at the first bite, fishy. Everything else I seemed to enjoy, the gator was fried. RAY

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.