Big sale Camp Chef Woodwind at Home Depot today only

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
god that's tempting....I was actually hoping to avoid a sear box, and divorce myself from propane tanks, but liked the woodwind and its reviews already. Now they drop the price, too?

More paralysis by analysis...

Could not be happier with my Woodwind. Love it so much, I sold my BGE because, once I started using my Woodwind, I never used my BGE anymore.

Great deal, it's almost hard to say no, if I wasn't planning on getting a MAK 1 Star General I probably couldn't.

Can you grill on the sear box? I would prefer to smoke day in and day out but I just wanted to cook a steak or a burger can you actually do that or are the reasons the box won't do a full cook?

Saw that last night. That was a crazy sale. If I hadn't just blown some money on a sous vide cooker and a searzall I would have been all over that.

Can you grill on the sear box? I would prefer to smoke day in and day out but I just wanted to cook a steak or a burger can you actually do that or are the reasons the box won't do a full cook?

You're missing out if you're not using both for steaks and burgers. Reverse sear is the only way to go for both. That said, the main grill/smoking chamber of the Woodwind can reach temps of 500+ degrees so you can grill in there as well. But again....REVERSE SEAR!!!!

hmmmm, got the woodwind, excited to try it out. Only thing I will say is that the smoker is a bit smaller than I had anticipated. Wondering how big a turkey it can handle....

hmmmm, got the woodwind, excited to try it out. Only thing I will say is that the smoker is a bit smaller than I had anticipated. Wondering how big a turkey it can handle....

Remove that upper grate and I think you will be just fine

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky