Best way to re-heat pork belly burnt ends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

schlotz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 13, 2015
Coatesville, IN
Got some left over from the party which I put in a bag and into the fridge. What's the best way to re-heat these? OR is that a bit problematic at this point?

Bag as in zip lock? Or vacuum packed? Either way, throw the bag into a pot of simmering (not boiling) water until they are back to the temp you want. That’s what i do for frozen leftovers, pulled pork and brisket. Tastes just like it did the day it was cooked.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Foiled into the oven at 200* until warmed through, simmering water as mentioned above or Sv if you have one. Or if in a hurry, in the plastic bag cracked open and placed in microwave at 50% power for 1 minute intervals flipping each time until warm works ok in a pinch.

Not gonna lie , I go straight convenience in the microwave. Pretty hard to dry out that delicious fatty belly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky