Best Buy Reward Certificates What to Buy?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I sigh up for reward credit cards couple times a year. Free money up to $500 each card. Every six months I cancel one and get another. Best Buy offered $225 to sign up for theirs when I bought my fridge. I did not realize this only good for a Best Buy purchase and only have two months to use. Was hoping to use money towards payment on fridge. Now I got to figure out what to buy? Any idea's?

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Need my address?😁
I got a burthday coming up......just saying. The gift cards....can you get them for anywhere or just best buy? On my job we have to do a health assessment yearly and we earn "dollars" depending on certain parameters. I always turn the dollars into a amazon card and use it there.

Jim

Does not sound like a bad problem to have Brian :emoji_laughing: You being the enabler that you are, why not buy a bunch of stuff that you can persuade the rest of the forum membership into believing that they MUST have it...whatever "it" may be.
Now I got to figure out what to buy? Any idea's?
Now lemme think about this.....what do I really need.....I'll get back to you shortly :emoji_wink:

Robert

As an official member of the SMFET (Smoking meat forum enabler team) allow me to assist. Here are a few ideas for starters.
Screenshot_20230830-120215~2.png
Screenshot_20230830-120254~2.png
Screenshot_20230830-120314~2.png
Screenshot_20230830-120136.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky