1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Belated birthday smoke...finally!

Discussion in 'Pork' started by SmokinVOLfan, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SmokinVOLfan

SmokinVOLfan Smoking Fanatic

Thanks warren the like is much obliged. I’d def recommend the Stubbs rubs as a commercial choice. Can’t beat some good Q, cold beer, and family.

2. SmokinLogs

SmokinLogs Smoking Fanatic

Happy birthday, and wow, what a birthday meal! Looks awesome. That’s the best way to celebrate, with a full smoker!

SmokinVOLfan likes this.
  3. SmokinVOLfan

Thanks SL. Hoping the weather will be a little nicer this weekend and I can fire up both smokers!

4. tag0401

tag0401 Smoke Blower

Happy Belated B-day!! Food looks great

SmokinVOLfan likes this.
  5. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

That there is one fine looking meal!
    Everything looks delicious!
    Al

SmokinVOLfan likes this.
  6. SmokinVOLfan

Thanks Al. Meant to actually make some of your bbq sauce too but ran out of time

7. SmokinVOLfan

How about some leftovers?

Omelet with pulled pork Mac & cheese a little smoked cheddar and homemade vinegar bbq sauce on top.
    upload_2019-2-14_9-46-19.jpeg

Then a little dinner action
    upload_2019-2-14_9-46-50.jpeg

Preacher Man, HalfSmoked and 73saint like this.
  8. 73saint

73saint Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Yum! Leftovers with incorporated Q is very hard to beat, and yours look terrific!

SmokinVOLfan likes this.
  9. SmokinVOLfan

Thanks saint. Sometimes it’s fun just throwing all the leftovers in an omelet and having a hell of a breakfast! Don’t know about baked beans though haha

73saint likes this.
  10. Preacher Man

Preacher Man Smoking Fanatic

I usually go the route of a breakfast burrito. Everything tastes better wrapped in a tortilla.

SmokinVOLfan likes this.