been busy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davidhef88

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 24, 2011
Rochester, NY
haven't had a lot of time to smoke anything or help out around here.  A couple months ago I was getting ready to start my winter project ( complete kitchen remodel and new flooring in living room, dining room, and hallway) when a new project popped up.  My sump pump decided to stop working and my finished basement flooded.  We had just under $10,000 in damage.  I have been busy trying to get that all finished so I can get back to my original project.  I have a little over a weekends worth of work left down there.  I will post some pics of the man cave when it is once again complete.  Hoping to get some stuff in the smoker while doing the upstairs project.  Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  looking forward to being around once the literal dust settles.

DavidHef88

Awesome man cave
Wow that's impressive I've been designing a cave in my head for a few yrs now
Thanks guys! I first built it in Jan/Feb of 2006.  Had do redo a lot of work down there.  Hope I have all the preventative measures in place so I don't have to do it again any time soon.  Twice in eight years is a little much.

what time does the poker game start ? doesn't matter.. I will play some pool while drinking some Jack.. until the game begins.... make sure you have plenty of Jack on hand.... LOL.

Now that's a man cave.... Thumbs Up

In that first picture... I'm thinking a dart board where the black picture is under the light....
In the last picture of the pool table there is an electronic dart board next to the Budwieser girl.  I think I have all the bases covered.  lol

How's everyone been? Really miss having time to hang and chat with everyone. Project number two is almost complete. Hopefully just a couple more weekends on it then back to smokin and some quality SMF time. I'll post some pics when it's done. Be back around soon.

Davidhef88

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky