BEEF TENDERLOIN AND CRAB LEGS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Most excellent looking meal Travis,

Point for sure
Chris

Ok Travis you made me lick my phone! Luckily it had some sweet pickle brine on it from tonight’s project and needed cleaned. Lol, seriously that looks amazing. I could go for that combo anytime.
Thanks Jeff! Speaking of sweet pickle brine I may have to pick your brain on that one. Trying to do less carbs/sugars and need a good one to do some jalapenos in. I normally use a commercial brand bread and butter mix when I can them.

What a wonderful Surf and Turf dinner for your wife's birthday.
Happy belated birthday!
Thanks chilli! It was awesome!
Nice. That Tenderloin is High Choice if not Prime. Been a long time since I had Crab Legs. To pricey to feed a crew of 4 adults that could eat 2 to 3 pound each!!!...JJ
Thanks JJ! It was prime I picked up a while back for $6.99lb!! It was a steal! The crab legs were on sale also just over 2lb was $19! Not bad. We deffinatly dont do crab legs too often. Maybe one per year.
Man Travis! That is a killer meal! Big like!
Thanks Steve!

Awesome meal Travis!
I just bought 6# of wild Alaskan colossal king crab legs. About 2-2 1/2 lbs per leg for our 55th anniversary. Cost a fortune, but it will be good day!
Al
Thanks Al!... Wow 55 years! Happy anniversary! Oh man that is going to be awesome! I saw some nice king crab legs at Sam's Club a while back. Ive never made them myself. How do you do yours? I steamed these snow crab legs but I dont have a pot big enough for king crab.

Thanks Al!... Wow 55 years! Happy anniversary! Oh man that is going to be awesome! I saw some nice king crab legs at Sam's Club a while back. Ive never made them myself. How do you do yours? I steamed these snow crab legs but I dont have a pot big enough for king crab.

We eat our’s cold with mustard sauce, just like you would with stone crab claws.
Al

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky