Beef Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy cow Jake....literally. I had a feeling we'd see some of those ribs before the weekend was over. Beautiful job brother but not fair. We are living off restaurant food and you're eating like a true BBQ pit master. BTW, we will be back in your neck of the woods this afternoon....hint hint :emoji_wink:

That is a very unfair tease Charles. Days of yucky food on the road and you just gotta go and post this. Not fair at all my friend :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Appreciate the compliment and the ribs Robert. We are about to head out on the lake for the day and won't be home till late tonight!

Wow looks great Jake, I have some beef ribs in the freezer that might just be my first cook on the MB 800 I am about to assemble. Might have to pick up a Guinness to spray on as well.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Got some certified piedmontese beef ribs from @tx smoker last week. Brother in law was in town yesterday to watch the Mississippi State game with me so I smoked them up.

Started out with a nice slabView attachment 642838
Rubbed with some of Oakridge brisket rub and onto the smoker at 240 using pecan pellets. 2hr in here they areView attachment 642839
After that a sprayed them with Guinness every hourView attachment 642840
Starting to get some pull backView attachment 642841
Just shy of 9hrs they were probing like buttah! Pulled off for a rest. Bout 15 minView attachment 642842
Here's my bone. We had tater salad and chips. Large amount of beer. View attachment 642843
Tender and juicy as hell. Bone slid right out!

Thanks for looking. Headed to the land between the lakes for a little relaxing. Hope everyone has a great labor day!
Very nicely done, nice touch with the Guinness.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Wow looks great Jake, I have some beef ribs in the freezer that might just be my first cook on the MB 800 I am about to assemble. Might have to pick up a Guinness to spray on as well.
Thanks bud. I use Guinness in my wrap for chucks as well

Those ribs look scrumptious! I need to smoke some as that is one meat I have not done yet.

Well.....except for LSU!!!
Thanks Keith. If I had a choice between beef ribs and brisket I'd choose the ribs everytime........and yeah LSU screwed up a perfect start lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky