Beef Short Ribs (sous chefs first short rib cook)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Absolutely fantastic Justin!

Congrats & a point to your sous chef for making the carousel.

You should be very proud of her!

Al

Thanks so much Al, I'm sorry for the very delayed response.... works been a bit crazy. I showed her the carousel with her ribs on there & she was SO happy! She was almost speechless, which if ya knew Trysten it's almost impossible for her to be speechless, LOL. She said thank you for the point as well.

I'am very proud of her. Thanks again buddy.

Looks like that sous chef has the making of a full chef... great smoke! Point!

Yea, I agree. Appreciate ya dropping a line... I think she done a great job. She appreciates the point.

That's very cool Justin!  It's awesome that she's into Dad's hobby!  Please tell her Happy (belated) Birthday and great job on the short ribs!  Thumbs Up

Point for both of you!

Red

Thank you my friend, she was very happy! That kiddo loves to grill. She said thank you so much on the BDay wish & point. Sorry for the delayed response, works been a bit busy.

Looks great!! Really cool that you got her into BBQing.  My daughter is just starting to show interest in what I'm doing out there so I will have to try to rope her in!  Points!

Thanks Chris, she loves this grilling/smoking stuff. Thanks for the point too! I'm sure your daughter will enjoy grilling with her Dad! Thumbs Up

points1.png

for doing EVERYTHING right, especially with your sous chef!  She'll remember that wonderful day her entire life. 

Thanks Ray, we sure did enjoy the day. Thanks for dropping a line & the point!

Hey Justin, you gotta love a kid who's happy with BBQ tools for her bday.

Her ribs came out great!!

POINTS to her!!

She should be real proud of her Q.

Gary

Thanks Gary, she is really enjoying her new tools. She said thank you for the compliment & point. I appreciate ya dropping a line my friend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky