Beef ribs on little red

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

suprfast

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
I had these from last week and didnt have a chance to post. Ive been in the process of making TWO UDS units so its taken all of my time.

Ill post more if you have questions, but these were the best ive ever made.
First time with corn and i loved it. Smoked all with apple.
Yes, two are dry. My father in law doesnt care for them to have sauce, which is okay in my books
kris
afd57dd9_vbattach21049.jpg

4e393857_vbattach21050.jpg

85f77ab8_vbattach21051.jpg

e2ae044e_vbattach21052.jpg

bcfd01c4_vbattach21053.jpg

That's a great looking smoke ya got there. My only concern would be having the raw meat drippings fall on the corn, but then again the juices should burn off at a safe enough temp
icon_question.gif
Just an observation for food safety.

Otherwise, nice looking grub!

with beef, i wouldn't consider falling juice to be a problem - should actually add some flavor! keep in mind that in germany and other places they eat raw ground beef to cure hangovers (don't ask me why, but they also top it with a raw egg yolk).

anyway, for pork or just to be safe in general, you might want to put your veggies on top. either way, it's looking dang good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky