beef back ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
I'm still searching to no avail, for s
IMG-3331 (1).jpg
ome locally source dino style beef back ribs. You, know, the really thick ones like on TV. until then I am getting by with our local version of beef back ribs. from my local "store.
As much as I whine about my dysfunctional MES30 is still does some things well. Especially when i have boat/jeep repairs to attend to at the same time. I do have to say, my Gravity MB560 holds a much steadier temp over time than the electric (graphed with inkbird). anyhow until i can find some real dino/plate beef ribs, these were tasty.

Attachments

• IMG-3328.JPG
    IMG-3328.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 16
I'm still searching to no avail, for sView attachment 627397ome locally source dino style beef back ribs. You, know, the really thick ones like on TV. until then I am getting by with our local version of beef back ribs. from my local "store.
As much as I whine about my dysfunctional MES30 is still does some things well. Especially when i have boat/jeep repairs to attend to at the same time. I do have to say, my Gravity MB560 holds a much steadier temp over time than the electric (graphed with inkbird). anyhow until i can find some real dino/plate beef ribs, these were tasty.
Looks great, I will be ordering them from Wildfork as I can't find them locally.

Yeah Boats and Jeeps will kep you busy. At least if it is an older Jeep with 4.0 they are generally easy enough to work on, I know my 05 Wrangler is.

If you have a Publix near by they have plate ribs. They usually cut them but you can ask the butcher and he will have them uncut. I have found them at piggly wiggly also and their butcher told me to just ask for uncut short ribs or plate ribs. Best of luck.

Ribs look really good. Nice bark and they appear to be nice and juicy. I'd certainly not turn down a plate of those :emoji_laughing:

anyhow until i can find some real dino/plate beef ribs, these were tasty.

If you're really interested please send me a PM. I bet we can work something out :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky