beef back ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lumpydrey

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 1, 2015
Oakland, California
I've never dealt with beef ribs. My neighbor comes over after smelling smoke and hands me a slab of beef back ribs... I'm always up for a challenge. Any tips greatly appreciated.

I would simply apply your favorite rub and smoke at 250 for 4-5 hours and then top with your favorite sauce. Oak or hickory are good for beef.

You did go all in! I'm sorry I couldn't hang with you. Work kicked my butt yesterday and I turned in after the kids went to bed. How'd they turn out?

Last edited:
Hey thanks for your help. I had literally just been handed something I had never cooked and sent a shout out for help. Your quick response made all the difference man, thanks again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky