Bear's Step by Step = Another WINNER!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jfsjazz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 6, 2012
Ohio
Props:emoji_clap::emoji_clap: once again to Bear for his step by step tutorials! This is an English roast after 21 hours at 132 in the SV. Seared on the grill to finish. Better than any deli roast beef I could ever find. As a matter of fact, I hadn't eaten deli roast beef for over 30 years until I started with the SV!!!

Thanks again Bear!!!

20210213_164525.jpg

Have always appreciated Bear's step by steps. Makes it easier for someone like me. HAhaha. That looks great. Did u slice up deli style? Loving that color there. LIKE

Have always appreciated Bear's step by steps. Makes it easier for someone like me. HAhaha. That looks great. Did u slice up deli style? Loving that color there. LIKE
Yep, sliced almost paper thin, vac bagged and frozen.

Reactions: jmusser
Looks delicious! Bear has definitely made things easier for alot of us!

Ryan

Reactions: crazymoon
Not sure the exact. But this is Bearcarver's awesome link

Reactions: robrpb
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky