BBQ pitmasters season 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I liked the show, thought it was good for BBQ to get some exposure and to show common folks what it takes to Q. Myron was just trash talkin, it was a little raw but whatever (my buds are WAY worse when we have our private throwdown parties, not in public though). You could tell he has a heart when the people that took his school won. He seemed to have tears in his eyes.

Jamie

I liked the show. The last one was the best to me. hope there is another
icon_smile.gif

Well I have to say at first Myron was way over the top. After watching all the episodes I noticed that he had some good things to say about the skills of some of his peers. IN some cases gave them advice that helped them win. That said when it came to competition he would say flat out they aint going to beat him. The guy wants to win. Can't fault him for that. He could clean his act up a bit...

The show itself can be a goldmine of tips and techniques for others to mine. I picked up on a few tips I now incorporate into my processes. I wouldn't mind another season. I certainly don't mind watching BBQ being cooked and eaten.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky