BBQ Galore Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqblues

Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
Manhattan Beach, CA
For those who live near a BBQ Galore chain store (CA, TX, GA, FL...), they are having a 25% off everything sale this labor day weekend. I just went in to pick up some basic ammo for this weekend and ended up with an arsenal - a new Maverick ET73, rib rack, misc utensils, etc. If only they sold redbull, doritos, and blues albums to get me through my first all nighter...

What? Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve never heard Thin Blue Smoke with John Mayall? Where have you been, son? Just Kidding! I love da Blues! Sitting on the porch, with a cold unâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] and listening to Papa John Creach or maybe John Lee Hooker! Oh Yeah! 8)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky