BBQ Box

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
My son got me a subscription to BBQ Box for Father’s Day (feeding my addiction). This month I got a bottle of blueberry maple sauce in the box. Tried it on some bologna burnt ends. I must say it was VERY blueberry flavored. Wasn’t bad but way too sweet for me. I’m liking the boxes it’s kind of a neat way to try different rubs and sauces.
B08CDAC3-2A6C-4B72-9E0F-F1D1E3EE0E6E.jpeg

Nice gift he got you! Maybe pancakes or as suggested waffles but add some crispy bacon or pulled pork to the batter!

Reactions: JLeonard
Heheheee.... ice cream topping?

Hands down, people that like sauce on BBQ out weigh people that don't. And sweet is more popular than hot or mustard based.

Personally I don’t like those services that send you out a product every month, most of the time they are something that you wouldn’t feed your dog, but then again you might get something that you will buy for the rest of your life. It’s a crap shoot!
Al

SmokinAl SmokinAl Yeah that can be true. Of course the first month was Corkys rub and sauce. Which I thought was funny as Corkys is a Memphis thing and I can be at their restaurant in about 15 min.

I did that for a few months. I got a bottle of Gates BBQ sauce, been hooked ever since. I have my cousin in KC ship me some when it goes on sale at Hy-Vee.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky