bar-b-chef offset smoker for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jabo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 29, 2006
I have a bar-b-chef offset smoker that I would like to sell. It is too big to store easily around the house. It is less than 1 year old and has been covered all of it's life. It has normal wear and rust, but nothing that will effect performance. It is in very good shape with the exception of the handle on the firebox that is broken (easily replaced with a phone call). I have the grill level thermometer, cover and have done a few mods to keep the ash away from the coals (http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...5&postcount=20)

I live near Hilton Head SC, if you are intersted let me know.

Jamie

PS My new weber smoker came in yesterday

PSS The weather will be getting cool soon so expect to see more and more of me in the near future. Summers are very busy for me and my family and smoking comes to a halt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky