Balance

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2009
God was fishing sac-a-lait for six days.... Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found Him, resting on the banks of Bayou Poo Poo on the seventh day. He inquired, "Mai chere' where have you been?" God smiled deeply and proudly showed him a picture. "Look dare, chere'. See what I maid." Michael looked puzzled, and said, "Mai what is dat?" "It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it. I'm going to call It Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance." "Balance?" shouted Michael, "I'm still confused." God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example,Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while Southern Europe is going to be poor..... Over here I've placed a continent of white people...... and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things." God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice." The Archangel , impressed by God's work, den pointed to a land area and said, "And mais, What's dat one?" "Dat's Louisiana ..... dats where the Cajuns live. It is the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills. Some of the most beautiful women live dare. The Cajuns from Louisiana are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, goodtimers and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely likeable, sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of Peace, and producers of good tings...especially food." Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but den asked, "But what bout Balance, God?...... You said there be balance and I don't see any." God smiled, "I will create Washington , DC .Mais, chere..... wait till you see the coo yon idiots I put dare

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky