Baked Stuffed Redfish Ryan with Lump Crab and Shrimp Cream Sauce and Angle hair Pasta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great Gawd Keith!! That looks like a delicious heart attack just waiting to happen. What a way to go though. That is without doubt the best looking, most appealing fish meal I've ever seen. Excellent job buddy!!

Robert

Reactions: indaswamp
That is a beautiful plate of food there with some great details. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Gotta go to confession now. Ya know, that whole covet thing....

Darn good looking fish!
Ha! Thanks Red Badger, that is quite the compliment!

I haven't even had breakfast yet, and the first thing I see on the Forum is this???? You're killing me.
That looks fantastic. I'd eat a plateful or two of that any day.
Gary
Thanks GaryHibbert, It is a really good redfish dish!

Very nice bud. Looks absolutely delicious. I'd be all over that.
Thanks TNJAKE, T'was good!
Damn that looks good! I book marked this to try out. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Thanks SmokinVf, give it a go...it's worth the effort!
That looks fantastic. Wow....

JC :emoji_cat:
Thanks JC in GB!

Great Gawd Keith!! That looks like a delicious heart attack just waiting to happen. What a way to go though. That is without doubt the best looking, most appealing fish meal I've ever seen. Excellent job buddy!!

Robert
Thanks Robert, The layers (no pun intended) of flavor are off the charts...fish was perfectly cooked, and the stuffing was moist and incredibly tasty...the little pop from the lemon definitely kicks it up a notch!

😍 If it smells like :emoji_fish: it's quite a dish!😍
Thanks Chile! Give it a go next time you get some fresh fish!

That is a beautiful plate of food there with some great details. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Thanks bmudd. No problem man....

Have fun!! Post up some pics of camp and the fish
Had a great weekend at the camp, but not much to brag about as far as the fishing... Unsettled weather and thunderstorms. Got caught in one bad storm saturday-could only see maybe 100 yards. It was intense and kicked up some nasty seas, but did not last long as the Tstorm was moving SE at 25 mph. WE caught some mangrove snapper, enough to dirty a fillet knife, but I did not take pics...too strung out from the ride in that Tstorm. Pics. next time.....
But-more fish recipes on deck now.....stay tuned.....

Reactions: jcam222
Had a great weekend at the camp, but not much to brag about as far as the fishing... Unsettled weather and thunderstorms. Got caught in one bad storm saturday-could only see maybe 100 yards. It was intense and kicked up some nasty seas, but did not last long as the Tstorm was moving SE at 25 mph. WE caught some mangrove snapper, enough to dirty a fillet knife, but I did not take pics...too strung out from the ride in that Tstorm. Pics. next time.....
But-more fish recipes on deck now.....stay tuned.....
That’s for the update! Storm and boats = waves = me puking lol. I suffer from sever motion sickness. Have to wear scopolamine patches to go out.

Missed this earlier. That looks great! Tell me them 51-70 Shrimp come peeled! Not a job I would want. No Red fish this far north but I should be able to get my hands on Snapper or Flounder. Heck, even just Broiling the Stuffing like Crab Cakes with the sauce over pasta would make me happy...JJ

Missed this earlier. That looks great! Tell me them 51-70 Shrimp come peeled! Not a job I would want. No Red fish this far north but I should be able to get my hands on Snapper or Flounder. Heck, even just Broiling the Stuffing like Crab Cakes with the sauce over pasta would make me happy...JJ
Thanks jj...
Yep- bought them peeled....would likely still be good without the fish, but the fresh tomato is the key.....

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky