Bacon wrapped, pepper jack stuffed chicken breasts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jlud

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 16, 2019
easy one for anyone struggling for weekend ideas. Had several trimmed breasts for company. Brined then with gallon water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup salt for a few hours. Slit open, stuffed in some Tillamook pepper jack, seasoned with Myron Mixon Honey Money Cluck rub or something like that and wrapped with Bacon using tooth picks.

Put on the Yoder YS640 until 165.

Simple and turned out fantastic. Very juicy, great flavor, company loved them and my first time ever doing.

Bad thing...I didn’t get pics....

That sounds tasty. I have some breast in the freezer I have been trying to figure out what to do with. Need to try this. Thanks jlud

I bought the rub, but think anything would have worked with the bacon and pepper jack.

Hope it cools up great ofelles! I may try the same thing with some Gouda too.

Reactions: ofelles
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky