BACON-ON-A-STICK (Step By Step)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another Awesome Smoke Bear!

Does the cure make the ribs taste more like ham or???

Todd

Bear, Morning. Great tutorial.
points.gif
Please describe the flavor.......How "baconee" was it ??

They sure look good. Throw them in a pot of baked beans and have a snack with your beans..

Glad to see you back !!! I was starting to worry. Thought maybe you had pulled one of my tricks...Those ribs look just great...I am smoking venison sausage today 5lbs.

Bear, That is one incredible post my friend!  Gonna push me in new directions before I'm ready to leave the Bear den! 
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
  Congrats! 
Thanks James!!

These are easy to make!

Bear

Those look like some kind of yummy meat candy! question do you put any wood chips in your MES or is all your smoke from the AMNPS?
Only the AMNPS, with pellets!

That thing kicks butt, and smokes meat !!!

Thanks,

Bear

W O W   Thanks for the post and the step by step Bear.

sausage.gif
Looks-Great.gif
sausage.gif
Thanks for looking Sunman!

Bear

Another Awesome Smoke Bear!

Does the cure make the ribs taste more like ham or???

Todd
Thanks Todd,

These taste exactly like my "Boneless Smoked Pork Chops", except they are a lot more moist, because Ribs have more fat than the Pork Loins I use for the Boneless Smoked Pork Chops. Probably the second closest thing to these would be BBB smoked past 145˚ internal.

Bear

Bear, Morning. Great tutorial.
points.gif
Please describe the flavor.......How "baconee" was it ??

They sure look good. Throw them in a pot of baked beans and have a snack with your beans..
Very Baconee!  See my answer to Todd--Above.

These were really Great !!

We got a lot of meals out of them too:

Day #1------Supper for 4 people.

Day #2------Breakfast for Me & Supper for Me & Mrs Bear.

Day #3------Breakfast for Me & Supper for Me.

Day #4------Breakfast for Me & Vacuum packed enough for 2 Suppers for Me & one for Mrs Bear..

Not Bad------10 Suppers, and 3 Breakfasts from 2 Racks of Spares!!!

Bear

Glad to see you back !!! I was starting to worry. Thought maybe you had pulled one of my tricks...Those ribs look just great...I am smoking venison sausage today 5lbs.
Thanks Bill !!

I try not to do those tricks!!!  Those are scary!

Bear

Another awesome display. Welcome back.
Thanks Scott, and thank you for your support !

Bear

Bear,

I am going to go broke if I continue to read your posts, everything looks so good and

your step-by-step makes it look so easy I just gotta try it.

Thanks,

JC

Last edited:
Damn it Bear! I was just getting my blood preasure meds dialed in..... now I'm gonna have to ask the doc. how much I have to up it if I eat a pound of "bacon" for breakfast and dinner!

Man-o-man, that is some great looking Que there my friend! Nice job (as always!).

Hey, Johnny!  We are all going to die of something.  Quality vs quantity, but don't blame me if it doesn't work out. LOL

Pops got me going on this one too.  I didn't post it up as my QVIEW skills are suspect at best.  I can tell you it is very good!

Mine came out a little strong and I will modify the cure time when I do that again.  That is just a personal preference thing and it is certainly NOT a knock on the recipe or the process.

Try it, you will like it.  Take an extra blood pressure pill that day, just don't say I told you to do that.  LOL

Good luck and good smoking.

Bear,

I am going to go broke if I continue to read your posts, everything looks so good and

your step-by-step makes it look so easy I just gotta try it.

Thanks,

JC
Thanks JC !!!

Funny you guys should dig this one out. I ate my last Shad Roe last Friday, when Mrs Bear wasn't home. So I was rooting around in my freezer, and was cleaning out some Step by Step Leftovers. Saturday & Sunday we had left over Ham from my "Double Smoked Ham". Tonight I had one Ham Sam, and one sammy with left over Beef, from my "Chuckies". Tomorrow will be the rest of the left over Chuckies. And Friday, because I'm a Greedy Bear, I will be having left over "Bacon-On-A-Stick", when Mrs Bear is not home for Supper again!!!!  Her loss---My gain!!!

Bear

Damn it Bear! I was just getting my blood preasure meds dialed in..... now I'm gonna have to ask the doc. how much I have to up it if I eat a pound of "bacon" for breakfast and dinner!

Man-o-man, that is some great looking Que there my friend! Nice job (as always!).
Thanks Johnny!!!

These things really are mighty tasty!!!

Watch that BP, Buddy!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky